The best part to stretch for me is my back. If I don’t move it & stretch I do notice it gets more tense then on days when I do
The best part I would say is your legs and arms. Throughout the day we’re constantly using those body parts the most. Moving, walking, driving, dancing, jogging, etc. Our arms are constantly being used to grab, hold, shake, lift, drop, ect without strength in them we couldn’t do a lot of things.
One of the most important part of the body is the neck. I, personally have neck problems. So, I have roll my head gently. This includes back. I also have leg cramps very often. So, it’s better to stretch it out.
The spine especially in the low back area and the hips. Our spinal discs need movement for blood flow otherwise they will dry up. Moving the spine in every direction, twisting and bending and stretching it will help nourish the discs, wake up the muscles and bring energy tot he whole body.
For me it’s definitely my spine. I do a full body stretch in bed and a spinal twist both directions. Then a full forward full once I get up.
I like to stretch every part of the body at least a little bit in the morning. If I had to choose just one part of the body to stretch, however, I would choose to stretch my back. When I wake up my back is usually feeling very stiff which also makes my neck and arms feel stiff. So if I can spend even one minute stretching my back I feel 1 million times better in the morning.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?