The best part to stretch for me is my back. If I don’t move it & stretch I do notice it gets more tense then on days when I do
The best part I would say is your legs and arms. Throughout the day we’re constantly using those body parts the most. Moving, walking, driving, dancing, jogging, etc. Our arms are constantly being used to grab, hold, shake, lift, drop, ect without strength in them we couldn’t do a lot of things.
The spine especially in the low back area and the hips. Our spinal discs need movement for blood flow otherwise they will dry up. Moving the spine in every direction, twisting and bending and stretching it will help nourish the discs, wake up the muscles and bring energy tot he whole body.
Ily S Z.
For me it’s definitely my spine. I do a full body stretch in bed and a spinal twist both directions. Then a full forward full once I get up.
One of the most important part of the body is the neck. I, personally have neck problems. So, I have roll my head gently. This includes back. I also have leg cramps very often. So, it’s better to stretch it out.
I like to stretch every part of the body at least a little bit in the morning. If I had to choose just one part of the body to stretch, however, I would choose to stretch my back. When I wake up my back is usually feeling very stiff which also makes my neck and arms feel stiff. So if I can spend even one minute stretching my back I feel 1 million times better in the morning.
- Why is my body much more flexible in the evening than the morning?
- What’s the best order to stretch to become more flexible?
- Better ways to stretch my back and hips, and ways to increase neck mobility.
- Would you like some neck rotations to be included in the daily stretch? Do you ever practice facial yoga? Eg. Pouting your lips and opening your mouth extra wide, rotating your eyeballs etc.
- Do you have a favourite song to exercise to?
- Have you been through a rough time? Like for example, mine was the time when I got to high school. I think I made a lit of mistakes, on high and back in elementary, so I don’t have any close friends. If you have experienced the same or similar thing as I do, how do you get over it if you have changed into something much different than a lonely person?
- Where do you feel the pull in lounges
- I tend to stretch out in the evenings before bed to get the best relaxing effects. When do you prefer to stretch and what’s your purpose for doing so?
- Do you stretch in the morning and does it make the day better?
- What time of day do you like to stretch?