I stretch for 10 minutes, repeating each move one time. I follow this work a barre workout so the extra stretching helps a lot with my mobility.
Stretching time depends on how I feel and how much time I have to spare. If I need a quick refresh to wake up a minute or 2 will do. At the end of a long day leaving me all tense I go for 15 to 30 minutes no rushing.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?