honestly i just massage my neck first if that’s what i’ll be stretching and not shoot straight for the hard stretch i slowly ease it a little harder every few seconds so my muscles can adapt
- What’s the most important part of the body to stretch every morning?
- How long do I have to stretch after a workout?
- Which stretches are the best to relieve shoulder and back pain?
- What type of stretches do you like?
- What are some good stretches for when you wake up?
- Would you rather exercise in the morning or evening ?
- What do you do to turn a bad day around?
- What’s a good stretching tip for beginners?
- How do you keep a reminder for this?
- any good back stretches? none seem to work as much for me 🙁