I like to stretch at least 30 seconds. I'm not sure it's possible to overdo it on time, but it is if you're pushing for more of a stretch than your body will naturally allow so be slow and gentle.
Marie Therese F.
It is possible to over stretch, but it depends more of how deep your stretch is than how long you do it. About 20-30 seconds per stretch is good.
- When in your morning routine do you find is best to do your stretches?
- Are there any specific short stretch routines that you have?
- what is the best stretching exercise in the afternoon?
- How do you feel after a Fabulous stretch?
- Best stretching app?
- when and how long do you usually stretch?
- How often do you stretch and how long?
- How many time a day should I stretch
- The BEST stretch for your sciatic nerve?
- What do you think about when stretching?