I like to stretch at least 30 seconds. I'm not sure it's possible to overdo it on time, but it is if you're pushing for more of a stretch than your body will naturally allow so be slow and gentle.
Marie Therese F.
It is possible to over stretch, but it depends more of how deep your stretch is than how long you do it. About 20-30 seconds per stretch is good.
- Which combination is the best when you do 1 minute stretch?
- What’s the best one stretch for tight hip flexor muscles?
- What others have included in there stretching habits
- What is a great easy, quick stretch?
- How do you stretch your lower back?
- What are the best stretching exercises that you have seen positive results from?
- Stretches for lower back?
- Do you focus more on stretching before or after a workout?
- What is your favorite time of day to stretch?
- How do you stretch before yoga?