Noélia Da Rosa
I do a lot kinds of exercises that need and use the back flexibility and it take me a long time to do a perfect back bend.
I started doing backbends as a kid so I didn’t really work up to it, but I recommend doing back stretches like cobra pose, if you’re working towards a back bend I would work on strength as well as flexibility. Yoga helps.
I am disabled now though as Billy Joel said, "when I wore a younger man's clothes ", I would just slowly walk my hands down a wall until I was able to do a back bend all by myself. I would suggest wearing rubber gloves for the grip. You don't have to train yourself to reach the floor but it did give a nice stretch.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?