Noélia Da Rosa
I do a lot kinds of exercises that need and use the back flexibility and it take me a long time to do a perfect back bend.
- What’s your favorite stretch?
- Are there bedtime stretches that can be done without warming up?
- Do push your self out of comfort zone while stretching or is it maybe more important and effective to do it often and not pushing very hard. Or does it even work without a little uncomfortableness?
- Do you find yoga a good practice or is stretching enough?
- What kind of stretches do you do daily and how often? If you work in an office, how have you worked it into your routine?
I started doing backbends as a kid so I didn’t really work up to it, but I recommend doing back stretches like cobra pose, if you’re working towards a back bend I would work on strength as well as flexibility. Yoga helps.
I am disabled now though as Billy Joel said, "when I wore a younger man's clothes ", I would just slowly walk my hands down a wall until I was able to do a back bend all by myself. I would suggest wearing rubber gloves for the grip. You don't have to train yourself to reach the floor but it did give a nice stretch.
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs
- How long do you normally stretch for?
- Can stretching make your legs skinnier/leaner?
- I don’t spend more than a few seconds stretching and wonder if I should consider that stretching?
- I think some movement are not appropriate for someone who is over weight or sth What kind of stretching you are not recommended for heavy people
- How long do you stretch each morning?
- What time works best for stretching. I can never find time in my day.