Because of the problems that I have, I love to stretch my back, which releases a lot of tension and makes it easier to walk and move throughout my day.
- What do you focus on for the 1 minute? I feel like I need at least 3-5 minutes! Perhaps Fabulous did this to encourage us to try it and come to find ourselves going beyond 1 minute…
- How has stretching benefited you?
- How can I be less tired in the morning?
- Is stretching for long periods of time a bad thing?
- What are some stretches that y’all do?
Stretching my neck, shoulders and torso are very helpful since I am looking down a lot at work. I also like to stretch my legs when I’ve been sitting too long
I like to stretch all parts of my body but I do put a lot of emphasis on my arms and legs. The legs especially because sore legs aren’t fun and there is some potential of getting a sprain when you don’t stretch your legs before exercising.
I am sure it depends. I find I have right hamstrings so I focus on that. I also have been working to open up my hips and ankles so I incorporate that as well
Well now that depends on where you are tight. Through meditation you will become aware of where you keep holding tension. Once you have found those area, look up stretches on-line or in the library. I would target these areas first and then move on to other areas as you feel more and more comfortable. If your tight all over. Look for a full body stretching routine.
I hope this helps. 😀
I hope this helps. 😀
I would definitely stretch the muscles in your neck, sides, back of your knees and hips/where your thighs meet your hips. Remember to take your time with stretching, breathing in fully and breathing out slowly as you gently stretch a little bit further. Also remember to stretch any part of you that may be sore or uncomfortable. Hope this helps. 🙂
In bed before you get up. Putting shoes on. Reaching for that thing on the top shelf. No I’m joking. I would say somewhere that brings you peace and calmes you down. Somewhere safe.
The back and legs. You can prevent future back problems by stretching both and you can do more walking and running when you stretch your legs.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?