When your conscience eats you up afterwards, that's when u know you were doing the wrong thing. I get it wrong all the time, and some things I can't right after the wrong, but I still choose to perservere. I will not give up on becoming a better person than I once was. No matter how bad I want to give up sometimes, I still keep pushing forward. There is a light at the end of my tunnel….. I can't see it yet, but I know it's there.
- Are dynamic stretches or static stretches better in the morning?
- Has stretching made a visible and feel able difference?
- Do you need to be warm before you stretch ?
- yes.why only one minute stretch is enough ?
- What are the most effective stretches you’ve found to get blood flowing and feel energized?
- Is sticking with the same routine OK?
- Where do you do your morning stretch? Do you take time out, or just do it while brushing your teeth or waiting for the coffee pot?
- what time(s) of the day is it best to stretch, and for how long?
- Do you ever find the stretches hard, what do you do if they are too hard?
- How do you guys stretch the neck and shoulders area