Cross your legs and put your arms in front of you on the bed. Reach forward as far as you can. Cross with the other leg on top and do the same thing. You can stay there as long as you want and it’s really relaxing when you’re able to just rest there.
- What are some study hacks every student should know?
- Do you usually achieve the goals that you write on your to-do list?
- Do you have any tricks to don’t forger the pomodoro time tracking? I use to do one or two pomodoros and then focus that much that I simply forget about the pomodoro timer.
- What exercises do you find best for days when you don’t have time?
- Which floss brand do you recommend?
- If you have had a difficult time getting a job at some point, what techniques helped you get out of that rut?
- What’s your favorite stretch?
- What stretches are the best?
- How do you prevent over stretching in a body that is hyper extensible
- How can I stretch/loosen up the muscle in my thigh without bending the knee? I cannot bend my knee right now due to surgery and my thigh is constantly tense.
- Do you find it harder to stretch first thing in the morning?
- When you stretch, do you ever do it alone as a practice in itself, or only as a part of another workout or exercise?
- Do you have any recommendations for stretches at work?
- How do you find ways to step out of your comfort zone?
- What kind of stretches do you do daily and how often? If you work in an office, how have you worked it into your routine?