I’d say a good deep back stretch, as well as a piriformis stretch, and a lying spinal twist stretch. Those are my favorites.
https://www.missmalini.com/2020/04/02/5-best-stretches-to-relieve-stress-and-anxiety/ this list is great. Child's pose, downward dog, butterfly 🦋, bridge pose, and cat and cow…
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?