I’d say a good deep back stretch, as well as a piriformis stretch, and a lying spinal twist stretch. Those are my favorites.
https://www.missmalini.com/2020/04/02/5-best-stretches-to-relieve-stress-and-anxiety/ this list is great. Child's pose, downward dog, butterfly 🦋, bridge pose, and cat and cow…
- What types of stretches do you do in the morning (if any)? Do you have a few recommendations that really work for you?
- Do you bounce or hold your stretch?
- What are good ways to stretch your feet and hands?
- Do prefer to stretch before sleeping or when you wake up?
- Is it best to stretch in the morning or before bed?
- What is your favorite way to stretch your neck?
- Dose any one have a really good stretching routine, because I would really like one but I have not found any really good ones that I can do at home.
- Name three sensations other than the physical burn you love about getting your stretch on?
- Bounce or no bounce in your stretch?
- What kind of stretches would you recommend for someone who has very limited mobility in their joints/overweight/unfit etc…