This is the program I started recently. It’s not exclusively on core or hips, but there’s plenty of that and seems to be a huge focus on hip flexibility and strengthening so far. Knee raises (hip flexors to combat imbalance with extensors) and internal and external hip rotations. Working muscles I didn’t know I had! He has mobility drills to go along with every exercise.
I absolutely have no expertise in this area but I'd suggest google scholar because you know I'm a Ph.D. 😄. However, well-known websites like men's/women's health tend to work for me. Also, if you could afford personal trainers/nutritionists are the best.
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?
- Kindly suggest few stretching exercises to be followed