This is the program I started recently. It’s not exclusively on core or hips, but there’s plenty of that and seems to be a huge focus on hip flexibility and strengthening so far. Knee raises (hip flexors to combat imbalance with extensors) and internal and external hip rotations. Working muscles I didn’t know I had! He has mobility drills to go along with every exercise.
I absolutely have no expertise in this area but I'd suggest google scholar because you know I'm a Ph.D. 😄. However, well-known websites like men's/women's health tend to work for me. Also, if you could afford personal trainers/nutritionists are the best.
- Yea, what are the best stretches that include most body groups
- What’s your favorite way to stretch?
- What kind of stretching do you prefer ?
- Do you have a time of day you prefer to stretch?
- What is the best stretching exercise i can do?
- What are your favourite neck stretches?
- Which stretched do you find most useful to relieve joint pain and lower back pain ?
- Do you stretch longer than the required minute?
- How long it’s effective to keep each stretching position?
- Do you think that regular progressive stretching will make your joints be more flexible?