Gilciane Da cruz
I absolutely have no expertise in this area but I'd suggest google scholar because you know I'm a Ph.D. 😄. However, well-known websites like men's/women's health tend to work for me. Also, if you could afford personal trainers/nutritionists are the best.
- How long do you usually stretch?!
- How long would it take to be able to do a full split?
- What kind of stretching do they do?
- I like to do yoga outside if the weather is nice. Is there a normally indoor exercise that you like to perform in nature?
- If you also have loose joints – which makes stretching painful and dangerous – what stretches do you use before a run?
This is the program I started recently. It’s not exclusively on core or hips, but there’s plenty of that and seems to be a huge focus on hip flexibility and strengthening so far. Knee raises (hip flexors to combat imbalance with extensors) and internal and external hip rotations. Working muscles I didn’t know I had! He has mobility drills to go along with every exercise.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?