This is the program I started recently. It’s not exclusively on core or hips, but there’s plenty of that and seems to be a huge focus on hip flexibility and strengthening so far. Knee raises (hip flexors to combat imbalance with extensors) and internal and external hip rotations. Working muscles I didn’t know I had! He has mobility drills to go along with every exercise.
I absolutely have no expertise in this area but I'd suggest google scholar because you know I'm a Ph.D. 😄. However, well-known websites like men's/women's health tend to work for me. Also, if you could afford personal trainers/nutritionists are the best.
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?
- How many days would you stretch the same area? Or is there a plan for what areas to stretch in a certain order?