Yoga with Adrienne has a variety of videos for stretching and many are at beginner level. All are free, of course, on YouTube.
no I do it alone I do the child pose muddle and left and right, also I do the thing that’s like the push-up and I look up, and I touch my toes 🙂
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?