I think it’s whatever you can commit to consistently. It might be a 3-minute warmup when you get out of bed, or a consistent longer stretching routine.
Well, for your warming up you need 15minutes hard training for a really good stretching. (5minutes is also possible but it has to be heavy) en for your stretching is 10-15 minutes great! But longer is better! If you just have 5minutes just chose 3stretches en do this on your time.
For stretching I prefer yoga exercises. They are great! They really make your body flexible and grace. It usually takes me 15 minutes to stretch at least. As more as better
I think from my personal experience. Morning stretch is the best time. And yoh have to do for about 15-30 minutes of stretching, yoga and pranayama to get maximum benefits.
I usually wake up at 10 am or earlier, or some times at 11:00 am. But i always think strecthing is good for you at whatever time you wake up. I do intermittent fasting and workout as well so i stretch before and after i finish. Stretching doesn't need a time or place to do it, just do it when you can and you'll feel good after for sure.
If you mean how long to hold each stretch for – to have any significant impact hold a stretch for minimum of 10 seconds and maximum of 60 seconds as it states in the book Ultimate guide to stretching and flexibility by Brad Walker.
- What’s the best stretches I can do to maximize my body?
- How do you stretch to relieve stiffness in the neck?
- How long did it take you to start noticing a difference?
- Sould I do it before breakfast ? Or should I do it after breakfast ? And whats about exercising ? Sould I do it before or after breakfast ??
- When should I stretch? When I wake up or before doing exercise or after doing excercise?
- Good stretching routines to follow along with?
- Do you only stretch in the morning or do you sometimes take a break from work to stretch, too?
- What is a static stretch?
- Best stretches for anxiety?
- How long is it recommended to do stretching?