I think it’s whatever you can commit to consistently. It might be a 3-minute warmup when you get out of bed, or a consistent longer stretching routine.
- How is the best stretching routine to get me relaxed at night?
- How can I be more consistent when stretching in the morning? I tend to get bored or distracted.
- How can I be less tired in the morning?
- Exercise is not going well with my habit system, what can I do to instill this habit?
- How do I keep with the routines on a constantly changing schedule?
If you mean how long to hold each stretch for – to have any significant impact hold a stretch for minimum of 10 seconds and maximum of 60 seconds as it states in the book Ultimate guide to stretching and flexibility by Brad Walker.
For stretching I prefer yoga exercises. They are great! They really make your body flexible and grace. It usually takes me 15 minutes to stretch at least. As more as better
Well, for your warming up you need 15minutes hard training for a really good stretching. (5minutes is also possible but it has to be heavy) en for your stretching is 10-15 minutes great! But longer is better! If you just have 5minutes just chose 3stretches en do this on your time.
I usually wake up at 10 am or earlier, or some times at 11:00 am. But i always think strecthing is good for you at whatever time you wake up. I do intermittent fasting and workout as well so i stretch before and after i finish. Stretching doesn't need a time or place to do it, just do it when you can and you'll feel good after for sure.
I think from my personal experience. Morning stretch is the best time. And yoh have to do for about 15-30 minutes of stretching, yoga and pranayama to get maximum benefits.
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs
- How long do you normally stretch for?
- Can stretching make your legs skinnier/leaner?
- I don’t spend more than a few seconds stretching and wonder if I should consider that stretching?
- I think some movement are not appropriate for someone who is over weight or sth What kind of stretching you are not recommended for heavy people
- How long do you stretch each morning?
- What time works best for stretching. I can never find time in my day.