I think it’s whatever you can commit to consistently. It might be a 3-minute warmup when you get out of bed, or a consistent longer stretching routine.
If you mean how long to hold each stretch for – to have any significant impact hold a stretch for minimum of 10 seconds and maximum of 60 seconds as it states in the book Ultimate guide to stretching and flexibility by Brad Walker.
For stretching I prefer yoga exercises. They are great! They really make your body flexible and grace. It usually takes me 15 minutes to stretch at least. As more as better
Well, for your warming up you need 15minutes hard training for a really good stretching. (5minutes is also possible but it has to be heavy) en for your stretching is 10-15 minutes great! But longer is better! If you just have 5minutes just chose 3stretches en do this on your time.
I usually wake up at 10 am or earlier, or some times at 11:00 am. But i always think strecthing is good for you at whatever time you wake up. I do intermittent fasting and workout as well so i stretch before and after i finish. Stretching doesn't need a time or place to do it, just do it when you can and you'll feel good after for sure.
I think from my personal experience. Morning stretch is the best time. And yoh have to do for about 15-30 minutes of stretching, yoga and pranayama to get maximum benefits.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?