I enjoy most exercises that I do inside better if I do it outside because of the fresh air. Specifically any kind of cardio like running or jumping jacks I prefer to do outside rather than inside.
- How long a day and at what time of the day is it recommended to stretch?
- What are some of the best stretches for the back?
- Do you think it is good to add variation to stretching habits or should they stay similar every day?
- If your lower back is sore, what stretch exercise do you still keep doing?
- Do you focus on one body part or the whole body?
Just bicycling, but I no longer own a bike. So walking or jogging outside around the neighborhood or at a local park is my time with nature. I want to try & get back to rollerblading but haven’t yet found a smoothly paved sidewalk in my area & it’s not as much fun to do alone as well.
My schedule tends to be 8am to 6pm at work which is when doing exercise would be best living in Hawaii. I also need to tend to my now 3 rescued hunting dogs and cats. So i make walking with the dogs and playing with them my time outside either 6am to 7am and evening if i am notbtoo tired as it takes time to feed and clean up after them as. washe there dishes etc. So i lift weights when reading and watching you tube. I also do other indoor exercises.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?