Just bicycling, but I no longer own a bike. So walking or jogging outside around the neighborhood or at a local park is my time with nature. I want to try & get back to rollerblading but haven’t yet found a smoothly paved sidewalk in my area & it’s not as much fun to do alone as well.
I enjoy most exercises that I do inside better if I do it outside because of the fresh air. Specifically any kind of cardio like running or jumping jacks I prefer to do outside rather than inside.
My schedule tends to be 8am to 6pm at work which is when doing exercise would be best living in Hawaii. I also need to tend to my now 3 rescued hunting dogs and cats. So i make walking with the dogs and playing with them my time outside either 6am to 7am and evening if i am notbtoo tired as it takes time to feed and clean up after them as. washe there dishes etc. So i lift weights when reading and watching you tube. I also do other indoor exercises.
- What type of stretches do you like?
- What are some good stretches for when you wake up?
- Would you rather exercise in the morning or evening ?
- What do you do to turn a bad day around?
- What’s a good stretching tip for beginners?
- How do you keep a reminder for this?
- any good back stretches? none seem to work as much for me 🙁
- How often do you stretch?
- How do you think stretching helps you you? Not just physically, but mentally too.
- Do you prefer stretching in the morning or the evening?