Just bicycling, but I no longer own a bike. So walking or jogging outside around the neighborhood or at a local park is my time with nature. I want to try & get back to rollerblading but haven’t yet found a smoothly paved sidewalk in my area & it’s not as much fun to do alone as well.
I enjoy most exercises that I do inside better if I do it outside because of the fresh air. Specifically any kind of cardio like running or jumping jacks I prefer to do outside rather than inside.
My schedule tends to be 8am to 6pm at work which is when doing exercise would be best living in Hawaii. I also need to tend to my now 3 rescued hunting dogs and cats. So i make walking with the dogs and playing with them my time outside either 6am to 7am and evening if i am notbtoo tired as it takes time to feed and clean up after them as. washe there dishes etc. So i lift weights when reading and watching you tube. I also do other indoor exercises.
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?
- Kindly suggest few stretching exercises to be followed