Just bicycling, but I no longer own a bike. So walking or jogging outside around the neighborhood or at a local park is my time with nature. I want to try & get back to rollerblading but haven’t yet found a smoothly paved sidewalk in my area & it’s not as much fun to do alone as well.
I enjoy most exercises that I do inside better if I do it outside because of the fresh air. Specifically any kind of cardio like running or jumping jacks I prefer to do outside rather than inside.
My schedule tends to be 8am to 6pm at work which is when doing exercise would be best living in Hawaii. I also need to tend to my now 3 rescued hunting dogs and cats. So i make walking with the dogs and playing with them my time outside either 6am to 7am and evening if i am notbtoo tired as it takes time to feed and clean up after them as. washe there dishes etc. So i lift weights when reading and watching you tube. I also do other indoor exercises.
- Yea, what are the best stretches that include most body groups
- What’s your favorite way to stretch?
- What kind of stretching do you prefer ?
- Do you have a time of day you prefer to stretch?
- What is the best stretching exercise i can do?
- What are your favourite neck stretches?
- Which stretched do you find most useful to relieve joint pain and lower back pain ?
- Do you stretch longer than the required minute?
- How long it’s effective to keep each stretching position?
- Do you think that regular progressive stretching will make your joints be more flexible?