Hip flexor stretch, you do this sitting down with one foot resting on you thigh, then you slowly lend forward with your back, feeling the strechbin your hip.
A simple hamstring stretch is fast and easy. Calf raises are another easy stretch. And also a chest opener stretch is also a fast and easy one.
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?
- How many days would you stretch the same area? Or is there a plan for what areas to stretch in a certain order?