As I have heard it is not so simple for people who I have talked to, but for myself (very tall and flexible) I really feel the pain points resolving when standing up I put one hand behind the head to keep the chin on the chest, with the other one I'm touching the floor when I can and with force "bang" my head towards my knee until they touch. It takes about 10 tries to either side and makes me feel a bit cold later where the knots usually are and pain was.
- Do you prefer stretching in the morning as soon as you wake up or in the evening before bed and why?
- What is the best stretch to do for your c-spine and shoulder area?
- Is there other stretching videos..or can we switch up the stretches?
- What are the best stretches to get the blood flowing?
- What kind of stretching do you recommend?
Move slowly, easing your body into each stretch. Warm muscles will help, some jumping jacks prior to stretches can ensure your body is ready to move. Don’t force any stretches, but let gravity shift you gently downward into your stretches.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?