Move slowly, easing your body into each stretch. Warm muscles will help, some jumping jacks prior to stretches can ensure your body is ready to move. Don’t force any stretches, but let gravity shift you gently downward into your stretches.
As I have heard it is not so simple for people who I have talked to, but for myself (very tall and flexible) I really feel the pain points resolving when standing up I put one hand behind the head to keep the chin on the chest, with the other one I'm touching the floor when I can and with force "bang" my head towards my knee until they touch. It takes about 10 tries to either side and makes me feel a bit cold later where the knots usually are and pain was.
- Yea, what are the best stretches that include most body groups
- What’s your favorite way to stretch?
- What kind of stretching do you prefer ?
- Do you have a time of day you prefer to stretch?
- What is the best stretching exercise i can do?
- What are your favourite neck stretches?
- Which stretched do you find most useful to relieve joint pain and lower back pain ?
- Do you stretch longer than the required minute?
- How long it’s effective to keep each stretching position?
- Do you think that regular progressive stretching will make your joints be more flexible?