Move slowly, easing your body into each stretch. Warm muscles will help, some jumping jacks prior to stretches can ensure your body is ready to move. Don’t force any stretches, but let gravity shift you gently downward into your stretches.
As I have heard it is not so simple for people who I have talked to, but for myself (very tall and flexible) I really feel the pain points resolving when standing up I put one hand behind the head to keep the chin on the chest, with the other one I'm touching the floor when I can and with force "bang" my head towards my knee until they touch. It takes about 10 tries to either side and makes me feel a bit cold later where the knots usually are and pain was.
- What’s the best stretches I can do to maximize my body?
- How do you stretch to relieve stiffness in the neck?
- How long did it take you to start noticing a difference?
- Sould I do it before breakfast ? Or should I do it after breakfast ? And whats about exercising ? Sould I do it before or after breakfast ??
- When should I stretch? When I wake up or before doing exercise or after doing excercise?
- Good stretching routines to follow along with?
- Do you only stretch in the morning or do you sometimes take a break from work to stretch, too?
- What is a static stretch?
- Best stretches for anxiety?
- How long is it recommended to do stretching?