Downward facing dog and hamstring stretches are great. Practice stretching out one leg at a time- we call it walking the dog in yoga class! This helps to gently open up your hamstrings for deeper stretches.
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?
- How many days would you stretch the same area? Or is there a plan for what areas to stretch in a certain order?
- What stretches can I do in the Morning to quickly loosen all my muscles?