Usually quad first then hamstring. Move on to shoulder and triceps. Then knee to chest, and the last one is child’s pose.
Any that come into my head. Rolling down vertibra by vertibra, leg up in the air one down, knee hugged to chest, holding hands behind my back, etx
I’ve been getting weekly free 5 day Pilates workouts so I do a lot of stretching with that. I’ve played sports my entire life so I just stretch like I’m use to
I have a Calanetics dvd and ministry of sound chillates dvd. I do stretches from that. My favourite is roll your shoulders back, then holding your core muscles tight, dip your head forward and roll down vertibra by vertibra until you've gone as far as you can (do the rolling down exhaling, shoulder roll inhaling). Bend both knees breathing in, then tip your pelvis forward and roll back up exhaling, lifting your head last. Because I do my minute stretch before bed, I find this stretch really relaxing and good for my back 🙂
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?