Usually quad first then hamstring. Move on to shoulder and triceps. Then knee to chest, and the last one is child’s pose.
Any that come into my head. Rolling down vertibra by vertibra, leg up in the air one down, knee hugged to chest, holding hands behind my back, etx
I’ve been getting weekly free 5 day Pilates workouts so I do a lot of stretching with that. I’ve played sports my entire life so I just stretch like I’m use to
I have a Calanetics dvd and ministry of sound chillates dvd. I do stretches from that. My favourite is roll your shoulders back, then holding your core muscles tight, dip your head forward and roll down vertibra by vertibra until you've gone as far as you can (do the rolling down exhaling, shoulder roll inhaling). Bend both knees breathing in, then tip your pelvis forward and roll back up exhaling, lifting your head last. Because I do my minute stretch before bed, I find this stretch really relaxing and good for my back 🙂
- How long should I hold a stretch?
- Where do you find streching moves?
- Have you ever pulled a muscle while stretching?
- What else can I do to stretch my lower back
- Any tips how to get more flexible
- What does your exercise routine look like to do? Do use use vuelas, gym, or your own routine?
- Does anyone have any shoulder stretches for a damaged shoulder?
- What is your favorite stretch to make your body feel it’s best?
- Do you focus on several body parts or your whole body? And if you focus only on one part do you change that part daily?
- What is the best stretch to relieve a knotted calf?