Usually quad first then hamstring. Move on to shoulder and triceps. Then knee to chest, and the last one is child’s pose.
Any that come into my head. Rolling down vertibra by vertibra, leg up in the air one down, knee hugged to chest, holding hands behind my back, etx
I’ve been getting weekly free 5 day Pilates workouts so I do a lot of stretching with that. I’ve played sports my entire life so I just stretch like I’m use to
I have a Calanetics dvd and ministry of sound chillates dvd. I do stretches from that. My favourite is roll your shoulders back, then holding your core muscles tight, dip your head forward and roll down vertibra by vertibra until you've gone as far as you can (do the rolling down exhaling, shoulder roll inhaling). Bend both knees breathing in, then tip your pelvis forward and roll back up exhaling, lifting your head last. Because I do my minute stretch before bed, I find this stretch really relaxing and good for my back 🙂
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?