I have a program of gentle stretches and twists that I can do in bed before getting up and It really helps to be able to start the day that way
Knees to chest
I dance around abit then stretch with my right arm over to the left and dip my right hip to the right side… And vice versa.
Also arm bent over n behind the head. Thats a good one
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?