Cat cow really gets my low back to relax and engaging some deep breathing can either get me ready for bed or stimulated enough to start my day
I use regular wood polish, but someone taught me a cool hack, that you can actually use olive oil to polish wood, so for light cleaning i use a bit of olive oil with a few drops of essential oil mixed in.
- How long should I hold a stretch?
- Where do you find streching moves?
- Have you ever pulled a muscle while stretching?
- What else can I do to stretch my lower back
- Any tips how to get more flexible
- What does your exercise routine look like to do? Do use use vuelas, gym, or your own routine?
- Does anyone have any shoulder stretches for a damaged shoulder?
- What is your favorite stretch to make your body feel it’s best?
- Do you focus on several body parts or your whole body? And if you focus only on one part do you change that part daily?
- What is the best stretch to relieve a knotted calf?