Cat cow really gets my low back to relax and engaging some deep breathing can either get me ready for bed or stimulated enough to start my day
I use regular wood polish, but someone taught me a cool hack, that you can actually use olive oil to polish wood, so for light cleaning i use a bit of olive oil with a few drops of essential oil mixed in.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?