Any that stretch the muscles you're gonna work on, better if you stretch more (because we hardly realize how many actually work together for us to create the moves & lift weights!). Whatever you do, take your time (you want it to be effective & certainly don't wanna pull a muscle, huh). And enjoy!!!
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?