I find it more enjoyable to stretch on my own. I use that opportunity to find peace within myself and calm my brain prior to going to bed, and personally, having someone else complete it with me would distract me.
It all depends on you; everything in life is a trail and error, you have to test what ways works better for you. For some people they enjoy their time with just themselves and other people actually enjoy stretching, working out with a partner and/ or friend. It all depends on your presence and which one you actually feel is more enjoyable.
Actually no. I really don't even have a confident to work with somebody else. But except once when I am with my teammates since I have to work out with them. But generally, I won't enjoy it.
Yes, from my opinion I think stretching with someone else makes you more motivated. I suggest to keep stretching with someone to benefit your health.
I don’t think so. They might have to stretch a body part a little longer than you will need to. Everyone’s body is different.
Absolutely, especially if it’s your partner! It can be a fun competition, how low can you go vs your partner. It fills the habit with laughter.
I totally enjoy stretching by myself. A lot. I love it… it makes my feel my body in a deeper way, so I've never thought about getting a stretching mate. But if you don't enjoy it much and want to share it with somebody, I think this could help you to like it more. So, yes!
If the other person helps keep me motivated then yes it would be more enjoyable but sometimes other people are not on the same level and their laziness can be contagious.
It depends on you’re own personality and level of competitiveness, but overall I think it’s fun to stretch with a friend! It can help the both of you make sure you’re doing things right and gives you a bit more security and safety if you’re trying something new that might be difficult or cause you to lose balance and fall.
Would I be focusing on the stretch or the other person. The point is not to just stretch, but to reflect and mentally unwind.
I personally do not like to stretch with another person because they tend to distract me or slow me down. I do like to do yoga with a friend or a family member though.
Hon Ria F.
Maybe. That depends on you and whether you find someone being there helpful or not. With a partner you could do partner stretches you can't do by yourself.
- Better ways to stretch my back and hips, and ways to increase neck mobility.
- Would you like some neck rotations to be included in the daily stretch? Do you ever practice facial yoga? Eg. Pouting your lips and opening your mouth extra wide, rotating your eyeballs etc.
- Do you have a favourite song to exercise to?
- Have you been through a rough time? Like for example, mine was the time when I got to high school. I think I made a lit of mistakes, on high and back in elementary, so I don’t have any close friends. If you have experienced the same or similar thing as I do, how do you get over it if you have changed into something much different than a lonely person?
- Where do you feel the pull in lounges
- I tend to stretch out in the evenings before bed to get the best relaxing effects. When do you prefer to stretch and what’s your purpose for doing so?
- Do you stretch in the morning and does it make the day better?
- What time of day do you like to stretch?
- Should we stretch during the morning or before to sleep or both?
- What is your favorite quick, easy stretch?