It helps me connect with my body: am I in pain somewhere? Have I had enough rest? It helps calm down for a minute and really focus on what exactly you're physically feeling.
- Can I still do splits regardless of my age? Am I too old to be that flexible? How long will it take?
- Do you do a specific stretching routine or program, or is it more general stretching?
- How can you leave work at school and focus on family time and other activities that you want to do, not homework?
- Does anybody have any tips on increasing your lung capacity and improving blood circulation in the body?
- How many times a day do you like to stretch?
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?