For neck I find slow rolls into chest, shoulder back and all the way round. For back , clasped hands together and stretch out arms in front of you at chest level and do the same behind your back
Stretching over your legs while standing, then rotating between bending your knees and straightening. Also stretching on your stomach by pushing your arms up in the floor, in the plank position but with the tops of your feet on the grounds, then stretch your neck back.
- What’s the best stretches I can do to maximize my body?
- How do you stretch to relieve stiffness in the neck?
- How long did it take you to start noticing a difference?
- Sould I do it before breakfast ? Or should I do it after breakfast ? And whats about exercising ? Sould I do it before or after breakfast ??
- When should I stretch? When I wake up or before doing exercise or after doing excercise?
- Good stretching routines to follow along with?
- Do you only stretch in the morning or do you sometimes take a break from work to stretch, too?
- What is a static stretch?
- Best stretches for anxiety?
- How long is it recommended to do stretching?