For neck I find slow rolls into chest, shoulder back and all the way round. For back , clasped hands together and stretch out arms in front of you at chest level and do the same behind your back
Stretching over your legs while standing, then rotating between bending your knees and straightening. Also stretching on your stomach by pushing your arms up in the floor, in the plank position but with the tops of your feet on the grounds, then stretch your neck back.
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?