For neck I find slow rolls into chest, shoulder back and all the way round. For back , clasped hands together and stretch out arms in front of you at chest level and do the same behind your back
Stretching over your legs while standing, then rotating between bending your knees and straightening. Also stretching on your stomach by pushing your arms up in the floor, in the plank position but with the tops of your feet on the grounds, then stretch your neck back.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?