For neck I find slow rolls into chest, shoulder back and all the way round. For back , clasped hands together and stretch out arms in front of you at chest level and do the same behind your back
Stretching over your legs while standing, then rotating between bending your knees and straightening. Also stretching on your stomach by pushing your arms up in the floor, in the plank position but with the tops of your feet on the grounds, then stretch your neck back.
- What are the best stretches and exercises to improve flexibility?
- Has anyone ever experienced heel pain as a result of stretching?
- What areas of the body you focus more when stretching?
- Where in your morning routine do you place stretching?
- Which stretch excercises are best for the lower back?
- What are some go-to arm stretches?
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs