For neck I find slow rolls into chest, shoulder back and all the way round. For back , clasped hands together and stretch out arms in front of you at chest level and do the same behind your back
Stretching over your legs while standing, then rotating between bending your knees and straightening. Also stretching on your stomach by pushing your arms up in the floor, in the plank position but with the tops of your feet on the grounds, then stretch your neck back.
- What are your favourite neck stretches?
- Which stretched do you find most useful to relieve joint pain and lower back pain ?
- Do you stretch longer than the required minute?
- How long it’s effective to keep each stretching position?
- Do you think that regular progressive stretching will make your joints be more flexible?
- What is a good stretch for the neck
- When you stretch do you feel where you are stretching with you’re hand?
- I hurt my left lower leg when walking , in back , wonder what stretch to best do in order to get normal leg movement again ?
- How do you feel when stretching?
- What are the best quick and easy yet proven effective stretch exercises? And best exercises for me being a 45 year old health concise person be please.