Nonetheless, to start, try the following easy chair yoga and/or yoga poses for back pain:
(Google to see how it’s done)
1) Cat Cow
2) Backbend Arch
3) Lower Back Circles
4) Roll Downs
5) Stirring the Pot
6) Seated Pigeon
7) Seated Knee to Chest
1) Cat Cow
2) Supine Twist
3) Legs Up the Wall
4) Supine Pigeon
5) Bridge (if able)
I hope this helps! It did for me! 🙂
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?