Nonetheless, to start, try the following easy chair yoga and/or yoga poses for back pain:
(Google to see how it’s done)
1) Cat Cow
2) Backbend Arch
3) Lower Back Circles
4) Roll Downs
5) Stirring the Pot
6) Seated Pigeon
7) Seated Knee to Chest
1) Cat Cow
2) Supine Twist
3) Legs Up the Wall
4) Supine Pigeon
5) Bridge (if able)
I hope this helps! It did for me! 🙂
- Do you stretch throughout the day or at a designated time? If throughout, do you have any good small stretches to do at work?
- Anyone have a fibromyalgia stretch routine?
- What kind of stretches do you find most helpful for someone with physical limitations?
- What is your 1 minute stretch routine?
- Are there any recommendations for stretches that are good for anxiety?
- Do you find the breaks between exercises to be really short?
- When do you stretch and for how long? Also how do you find routines?
- What do you include in your stretching routine?
- I have noticed that when I stretch I tend to always do the same thing and I get “bored.” Does anyone have any tips on how to stay motivated for stretching?
- Is there a specific routine you follow for stretching? If so, what is it?
- Do you focus on one body part or the whole body?
- What does your stretch routine look like? What do you follow? Or do you have your own routine? If so, what is it?
- How often do you stretch? More than once a day?
- What are the best stretches for the glutes?
- How has stretching helped you so far?