Yeah I prefer stretching, because when I do it before bed, I sleep well. And when I do it after I wake up, I start the morning with a smile on my face
I definitely prefer to stretch when I wake up over before going to bed because when I stretch and it gets my blood pumping a little bit more, it helps me wake up a little more and feel energized rather than a bump on a log in the morning. At night, if I stretch, I tend to end up being more alert and getting too hot to sleep.
- Better ways to stretch my back and hips, and ways to increase neck mobility.
- Would you like some neck rotations to be included in the daily stretch? Do you ever practice facial yoga? Eg. Pouting your lips and opening your mouth extra wide, rotating your eyeballs etc.
- Do you have a favourite song to exercise to?
- Have you been through a rough time? Like for example, mine was the time when I got to high school. I think I made a lit of mistakes, on high and back in elementary, so I don’t have any close friends. If you have experienced the same or similar thing as I do, how do you get over it if you have changed into something much different than a lonely person?
- Where do you feel the pull in lounges
- I tend to stretch out in the evenings before bed to get the best relaxing effects. When do you prefer to stretch and what’s your purpose for doing so?
- Do you stretch in the morning and does it make the day better?
- What time of day do you like to stretch?
- Should we stretch during the morning or before to sleep or both?
- What is your favorite quick, easy stretch?