Yeah I prefer stretching, because when I do it before bed, I sleep well. And when I do it after I wake up, I start the morning with a smile on my face
I definitely prefer to stretch when I wake up over before going to bed because when I stretch and it gets my blood pumping a little bit more, it helps me wake up a little more and feel energized rather than a bump on a log in the morning. At night, if I stretch, I tend to end up being more alert and getting too hot to sleep.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?