Yes, indeed. I managed to do all the stretches this morning even though i couldn't hold some for long, but i managed. I can feel some of my muscles are beginning to relax slowly during stretches and it makes me hapoy, knowing i am improving. Also broke a sweat. Yay! 🤗👏🤘
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?