I have back issues sometimes so I find stretched that help with my back and my neck set me up for the rest of my day. I also like stretching my arms, I think this is especially good if you have desk job as well, it will prepare you for your laptop. Lastly, stretching your legs is another good way to prepare you for a long day behind a desk.
The best morning stretch is a simple stretch of 5 minutes. Make sure you stretch everything. So your legs, arms, hips, back and nek. When you are done ding that you can feel a lot beter already.
- When in your morning routine do you find is best to do your stretches?
- Are there any specific short stretch routines that you have?
- what is the best stretching exercise in the afternoon?
- How do you feel after a Fabulous stretch?
- Best stretching app?
- when and how long do you usually stretch?
- How often do you stretch and how long?
- How many time a day should I stretch
- The BEST stretch for your sciatic nerve?
- What do you think about when stretching?