I have back issues sometimes so I find stretched that help with my back and my neck set me up for the rest of my day. I also like stretching my arms, I think this is especially good if you have desk job as well, it will prepare you for your laptop. Lastly, stretching your legs is another good way to prepare you for a long day behind a desk.
The best morning stretch is a simple stretch of 5 minutes. Make sure you stretch everything. So your legs, arms, hips, back and nek. When you are done ding that you can feel a lot beter already.
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?