Avoid black surfaces, the dust will show more on those. Also, make sure you are actually dusting properly ans not just sending dust particles into the air just for them to settle back onto the furniture after 30 minutes.
I don't clean the house because I'm just a kid so I clean my room with a little dust sweeper and I clean off everything in my room then I spray disinfect.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?