Decorate with items you use not just stuff. (i.e. clear canisters of different color lentils/rice in the kitchen or pretty tea cups and tea pots)
Remember grandma threw stuff away too. Therefore don’t keep it around just because it was your grandmas.
Broken items or items that don’t work either fix it now or throw it away. If you don’t have the money to repair it now—remember getting rid of it now is inexpensive.
Sell items before they loose value.
These include taking my medicine, grooming myself… Etc
Before I save anything, I seriously think about how important they may be in future. Do I really expect to use it again. Can I easily re-create it etc
To avoid saving it just for memory’s sake, I tell myself that I’m not running a museum.
- Would you rather clean in the morning or night?
- What time of day do you tidy best?
- How do you keep your room clean even when you are going through something and completely lacking motivation?
- Do you struggle a lot with keeping everything in order or is it something you look forward to?
- How do you find time in the day to rodiy?
- How often do you change the bed sheets?
- Do you use cleaning to distract you from other important tasks?
- Is cleaning your room a chore or a responsibility
- Which room to you start with when you’re cleaning your house?
- What is your best organization tip?