Decorate with items you use not just stuff. (i.e. clear canisters of different color lentils/rice in the kitchen or pretty tea cups and tea pots)
Remember grandma threw stuff away too. Therefore don’t keep it around just because it was your grandmas.
Broken items or items that don’t work either fix it now or throw it away. If you don’t have the money to repair it now—remember getting rid of it now is inexpensive.
Sell items before they loose value.
These include taking my medicine, grooming myself… Etc
Before I save anything, I seriously think about how important they may be in future. Do I really expect to use it again. Can I easily re-create it etc
To avoid saving it just for memory’s sake, I tell myself that I’m not running a museum.
- What are some creative ways of keeping a space tidy? I have way too much stuff and not enough space.
- How do I motivate myself to clean?
- How to regularly do laundry, i get too lazy.
- are vacuum cleaners better then a broom?
- How do you make your cleanup routine more efficient?
- How do you clean up large spaces and big projects in a short amount of time?
- What’s your favourite cleaning music?
- Any tips for going through junk drawers? I am struggling…
- How are you tidyng up your room?
- When do you schedule your clean and tidy up habit in Fabulous?