Decorate with items you use not just stuff. (i.e. clear canisters of different color lentils/rice in the kitchen or pretty tea cups and tea pots)
Remember grandma threw stuff away too. Therefore don’t keep it around just because it was your grandmas.
Broken items or items that don’t work either fix it now or throw it away. If you don’t have the money to repair it now—remember getting rid of it now is inexpensive.
Sell items before they loose value.
These include taking my medicine, grooming myself… Etc
Before I save anything, I seriously think about how important they may be in future. Do I really expect to use it again. Can I easily re-create it etc
To avoid saving it just for memory’s sake, I tell myself that I’m not running a museum.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?