Crates!! Hands down the best tool. They learn to sort and put their own toys away. If there is little room than under bed storage containers work phenomenal.
Make sure you have plenty of storage space (I use plastic boxes under beds and storage ottamans) and group similar toys. In my house everything has its place even my kids toys and she learns where everything is kept. Kids love to help.
Have them help put toys away. The have them help make the bed and pick up drawings and anything Else that might be on the floor
Have a place for everything. Use bins and cubbies at the child's height and label them so they can participate. Make it a game: do it to the clean up song, or find 10 things a certain color, or race to see who can pick up the most. Don't keep a lot of toys in the room.
- How do I get my partner to tidy up with me consistently?
- What stuff should I put under my bed?
- How where you feeling when you were cleaning
- What’s a good way to declutter early in the morning so you don’t disturb anyone still sleeping?
- How to organize the documents and papers? And how to get rid of unnecessary ones?
- Who has tricks or advice on how to keep up with laundry?! Mostly the folding. I’ve struggled with this chore my whole life.
- What if I want to buy organizers to make my room look better but I have no money whatsoever?
- Do you clean better in these small time slots or when you do it all at once?
- How often do you have a deep clean/ tidy? And how do you do it? What’s your routine ?
- How do you stay on top of keeping things tidy?