Crates!! Hands down the best tool. They learn to sort and put their own toys away. If there is little room than under bed storage containers work phenomenal.
Make sure you have plenty of storage space (I use plastic boxes under beds and storage ottamans) and group similar toys. In my house everything has its place even my kids toys and she learns where everything is kept. Kids love to help.
Have them help put toys away. The have them help make the bed and pick up drawings and anything Else that might be on the floor
Have a place for everything. Use bins and cubbies at the child's height and label them so they can participate. Make it a game: do it to the clean up song, or find 10 things a certain color, or race to see who can pick up the most. Don't keep a lot of toys in the room.
- How do you keep clothes off the bed?
- What time of day is best to tidy up
- What’s the first thing to clean?
- what items had you been holding onto, but in reality it was better to just toss them or donate them?
- How much time do you spend cleaning daily?
- I wonder, which part of the house do you clean the most? And which part do you rarely clean?
- How often should I clean my room?
- What cleaning tasks are the most important to get done?
- How often do i have to clean my bed sheets?
- Mail clutter, how to avoid it