Decluttering your desk/incoming mail tray from paperwork is ideal for the morning when everyone else is still asleep. You can do this very quietly; you can focus on the task at hand after a good night's rest; and you can make note of any follow-up calls you have to get in throughout the day.
- What do you clean daily?
- How regularly do you mop
- Do you wash the dishes right away, or do you do it once a day or never?
- How often do you clean floors?
- Any other moms struggle to stay on top of the constant dishes and laundry? Any tips?
- How do you choose what cleaning/tidying task to do when you have a five or ten minute window unexpectedly?
- How do I become faster at cleaning? Since I’m so slow. It takes so much time.
- How often should you wash your sheets?
- What time of day is best to clean the dishes?
- I am looking for good tips on organizing as this is hard for me.