Decluttering your desk/incoming mail tray from paperwork is ideal for the morning when everyone else is still asleep. You can do this very quietly; you can focus on the task at hand after a good night's rest; and you can make note of any follow-up calls you have to get in throughout the day.
- How do I get my partner to tidy up with me consistently?
- What stuff should I put under my bed?
- How where you feeling when you were cleaning
- How to organize the documents and papers? And how to get rid of unnecessary ones?
- Who has tricks or advice on how to keep up with laundry?! Mostly the folding. I’ve struggled with this chore my whole life.
- What if I want to buy organizers to make my room look better but I have no money whatsoever?
- Do you clean better in these small time slots or when you do it all at once?
- How often do you have a deep clean/ tidy? And how do you do it? What’s your routine ?
- How do you stay on top of keeping things tidy?
- what are your go-to little things to tidy?