Decluttering your desk/incoming mail tray from paperwork is ideal for the morning when everyone else is still asleep. You can do this very quietly; you can focus on the task at hand after a good night's rest; and you can make note of any follow-up calls you have to get in throughout the day.
- I need ways to motivate myself into tidying my room. Anyone got any tips??? Thanks xxx
- How do you not get board while cleaning your room BTW:I’m just an 11 year old
- How do you get others in your house to participate. Cause before this everyone would leave and I could clean now everybody is here making little messes everywhere?
- Is it essential to use disinfectants and cleaning products on a daily basis? I mean will there be any possibility , that could have a chemical affect on ones health.
- Do I actually have to keep my place clean all the time if I live alone and don’t like forcing myself to clean ?
- What are the best tools you have used for organizing?
- Do you listen to music?
- I have a lot of little random things and none of them fit into one category what’s a good way to sort them out and store them
- What is your favourite room to tidy? xx
- How much time do you spend tidying per day