Decluttering your desk/incoming mail tray from paperwork is ideal for the morning when everyone else is still asleep. You can do this very quietly; you can focus on the task at hand after a good night's rest; and you can make note of any follow-up calls you have to get in throughout the day.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?