Personally, I find it easier to just get in the habit of keeping things tidy; I’ll pick up something if I see it on the floor if I’m going in the direction where it goes. Then I might just end up putting it closer than it was before (like at the bottom of the stairs) and then put it away when I head that direction. But mainly doing little things as you see them, throwing laundry in the basket, trash in the trash, and tidying up when you finish something (a creative project, the dishes, exercising, etc.) can make keeping a place clean easy.
I also, however, will take ten minutes every morning to tidy up, and have one day a week where I do household chores like laundry, vacuuming, and window washing.
I also do the same before bed. Waking up and not having to focus on cleaning makes all the difference. I feel better knowing that not all the mess will get left for the weekend.
My closet deserves some tending too at least 10 minutes a day.
Since I also stay At work or in Raha and need to have for e house, a bug out bag is important to have. 1 down, 2 more to go.
I don’t really appreciate tidying but I’m good at it. Need to increase its practice more tho.
Which reminds me of how I used to be in my humble beginnings. Learning what I can and doing what I can.
I also like to do a big cleaning/tyding before before spring and around fall.
Start from 10 minutes a day.
And one day your mind start to change, and you will notice the moments when you rubbish before you did it. So you get a habit and a mind to make you life most tidy.
Perhaps for more visual neurologically wired, it would be rather more annoying to leave things untidy.
Also depends on the schedule. For example some jobs are required, as they go, some daily and others more periodically.
For me I think if I’m going in that direction like a coffee cup, i’ll Take it with me. If it takes less than 2 mins then do it right away. If it’s verybannoying do it when anything of higher importance/ urgency.
Also try to de-clutter so that it is easier to reduce the mess that needs to be tidied!
Before work and before bed. Makes me feel like I have things in a bit of an order.
Rest of the days your duty is to maintain it. Make sure you keep things under control till you clean it completely on Saturday.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?