I also am a big believer in having an intimate, comforting corner in each part of the room. I’d suggest thinking about what brings you peace and building that in a unique way in your space.
For example, I have a corner full of books and an intimate rug and pillows to curl up and read one in. In the living room I have a small basket of books.
All the things that bring me peace and remind me of what I love and value, I try to incorporate that in each room. This makes me feel refreshed and company enjoys it too since they know that it’s a unique way of owning my space.
- What do you clean daily?
- How regularly do you mop
- Do you wash the dishes right away, or do you do it once a day or never?
- How often do you clean floors?
- Any other moms struggle to stay on top of the constant dishes and laundry? Any tips?
- How do you choose what cleaning/tidying task to do when you have a five or ten minute window unexpectedly?
- How do I become faster at cleaning? Since I’m so slow. It takes so much time.
- How often should you wash your sheets?
- What time of day is best to clean the dishes?
- I am looking for good tips on organizing as this is hard for me.