I also am a big believer in having an intimate, comforting corner in each part of the room. I’d suggest thinking about what brings you peace and building that in a unique way in your space.
For example, I have a corner full of books and an intimate rug and pillows to curl up and read one in. In the living room I have a small basket of books.
All the things that bring me peace and remind me of what I love and value, I try to incorporate that in each room. This makes me feel refreshed and company enjoys it too since they know that it’s a unique way of owning my space.
- How do you clean up large spaces and big projects in a short amount of time?
- What’s your favourite cleaning music?
- Any tips for going through junk drawers? I am struggling…
- How are you tidyng up your room?
- When do you schedule your clean and tidy up habit in Fabulous?
- How do you know when to stop cleaning? There’s always more to do!
- How do you stay motivated to clean when you are depressed?
- How can I keep stuffed animals in good condition and free of collecting any dust or things of that sort?
- How do you get motivated to declutter a room. I keep putting it on my list and can’t get anything done other then a to do list. 😳 Everything else i put on my to do lists gets done.
- How do you organize books? I am a nerd 🤓 and I have a whole ton and they are just falling off my desk, my bookshelf is crammed, they are all over my dresser, it’s a book invasion! Lol help me!