Actually tbh i can't even concentrate on myself ..i can't do my task..i feel like ghosting everyone is better..listening to music is an escape that i don't want to return to reality
Before starting a task I make mental notes on how I will complete it, how much time I will dedicate to it, and approximately how long it will take me. I don't like starting something (usually chore related) forcefully and if I know I will never finish it.
The problem is that i can't stay focused. I have problems with my concentration probably just because of laziness. However sometimes i manage to focus on what i am doing, this happens mostly when i like whatever i am doing. Or i often just tell myself ''You will have to do it sooner or later, so just do it now to simply forget about it and you can do whatever you wish''. Well that frequently really works. I hope i helped you sunshine, good luck!♡♡
I try to split the Work into small amounts so i can finish it in 30 minutes and then have a break for 5 minutes and repeat with a long break every 4 to 5 seasons on the break i drink water eat something that have suger in it or walk around my apartment
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?