Well it depends on the people living around. If it's kids, then turn it into something they'll enjoy, like every time they do a chore they get 5 points and whoever has the most points at the end of the month wins something. (This is just a little example) With someone older, I suggest being a little more straight forward, and divide all the chores around the house equally and randomly weekly/monthly so they can't complain.
- How often should someone clean their room?
- How do you put your mind into finishing a task?
- What di you think about minimalism?
- What time is better to clean when you have a full day?
- What household chores do you include when you tidy your place?
- What is the best way to deal with a huge buildup of laundry?
- It’s better to do more then less. When it comes to you, it’ll be better that way. So you know that you have a routine from day to day basis. We feel like sometimes we should only fix one solution because that’s what we tell ourselves. When we are leaving out the rest. Be a plus 1. Because no one wants to be a number 2. Just remember that.
- what do you use when you clean bath
- how often do you clean your house?
- What you can do to make yourself more patient?