Well it depends on the people living around. If it's kids, then turn it into something they'll enjoy, like every time they do a chore they get 5 points and whoever has the most points at the end of the month wins something. (This is just a little example) With someone older, I suggest being a little more straight forward, and divide all the chores around the house equally and randomly weekly/monthly so they can't complain.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?