You see..if your living place looks clean or organized it automatically makes you feel good..thats why i always like to clean my room or my whole house..it just makes me feel good.
Some days I accept my sadness and my anxiety and rest. It’s a process. But if I really have to work I listen to some good music and nap if I get the chance too. Life is overwhelming sometimes and I accept it
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?