No, it's not easy and sometimes I skip it. The way I look at it is I try my best and push myself as far as I can. At times I don't match society's standard and I'm ok with that, I try to make my goals achievable with the current situation. The main thing for me is to grow everyday a little more. As they say Rome wasn't built in a day. I hope this helps.
Not easy at all. Biggest motivator to tidy up is running our robot vacuum. But when it's regularly tidy, I make myself take a minute to appreciate it, and that seems to motivate me
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?