No, it's not easy and sometimes I skip it. The way I look at it is I try my best and push myself as far as I can. At times I don't match society's standard and I'm ok with that, I try to make my goals achievable with the current situation. The main thing for me is to grow everyday a little more. As they say Rome wasn't built in a day. I hope this helps.
Not easy at all. Biggest motivator to tidy up is running our robot vacuum. But when it's regularly tidy, I make myself take a minute to appreciate it, and that seems to motivate me
- How do you keep clothes off the bed?
- What time of day is best to tidy up
- What’s the first thing to clean?
- what items had you been holding onto, but in reality it was better to just toss them or donate them?
- How much time do you spend cleaning daily?
- I wonder, which part of the house do you clean the most? And which part do you rarely clean?
- How often should I clean my room?
- What cleaning tasks are the most important to get done?
- How often do i have to clean my bed sheets?
- Mail clutter, how to avoid it