I try to tidy it everyday, just take 5-10 minutes to straighten it out. Clothes on the floor was my biggest hurdle in keeping my room clean. Something that helped me a lot with that was to give myself permission to leave my clothes on the floor overnight and put them away in the morning. I do a more deep clean with sweeping and mopping once or twice a month depending on how many tea stains there are on the floor and bedding.
I think meditating can be really hard because a lot people think that it’s a time to just think of “nothing” so to speak, and emptying your mind entirely especially after a long day of work and whatever else we do all day feels impossible. I like to see meditation as a time to just let my mind wander if that helps at all.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?