I clean my space (like hoover, dust and mop it) every Saturday (sometimes even Friday or Sunday, it really depends on my schedule ) and also tidy it every morning after I head out of the door.
No I don’t have a ritual. Although, I should start. After breakfast clean the table and counters, put away dishes and load the dishwasher. Then after lunch and naps, vacuum and start a load of laundry. Before bed, get any wet clothes to the dryer, finish dishes and pick up any toys.
Not really, but I am trying to develop one. I want to clean something different each day, and assign different tasks to different days. For now though I'm just focusing on my bedroom and making sure I at least make my bed each day. I'd rather keep things consistent at this level, than let things get worse. In time I hope to improve.
Heide Marie O.
First, I make my bed after I wake up. In the afternoon, after lunch, I typically break out the disinfectant spray and disinfect all surfaces like tabletops and doorknobs. Then I wash the dishes in the sink. After that, I sweep and Swiffer the floor.
- How do I get my partner to tidy up with me consistently?
- What stuff should I put under my bed?
- How where you feeling when you were cleaning
- What’s a good way to declutter early in the morning so you don’t disturb anyone still sleeping?
- How to organize the documents and papers? And how to get rid of unnecessary ones?
- Who has tricks or advice on how to keep up with laundry?! Mostly the folding. I’ve struggled with this chore my whole life.
- What if I want to buy organizers to make my room look better but I have no money whatsoever?
- Do you clean better in these small time slots or when you do it all at once?
- How often do you have a deep clean/ tidy? And how do you do it? What’s your routine ?
- How do you stay on top of keeping things tidy?