I motivate myself to start cleaning by thinking about my future self. Myself in the morning, or three hours from now, will thank the past me for taking good care of myself and my space.
I look at my home and ask myself constantly what can i clean /rearrange /throw away so my surroundings can resonate better with my inner space.
- What is good background music for cleaning/organizing?
- Do you clean the same space each time?
- How do I keep my room consistently smelling fresh?
- Paperwork, I have paperwork everywhere!!! What is a good method to eliminate the piles of paper?
- How do i keep my desk clean and tidy????? I NEED AN ANSWER
- Marie Kondo says to only keep things that bring you joy, but I find it difficult to get rid of things because I ALWAYS attempt to justify its purpose. I think I might be a hoarder, What should I do?
- I’m thinking about my walk-in clothes closet: it’s a struggle to keep tidy as clothes pile up that I’ve gently used. And, after work I’m too tired to organize it. Ideas?
- How do you keep underwear and socks organized?
- What day is your cleaning day?
- Is it easy for you to have the discipline to clean your apartment when you are tired?