I motivate myself to start cleaning by thinking about my future self. Myself in the morning, or three hours from now, will thank the past me for taking good care of myself and my space.
I look at my home and ask myself constantly what can i clean /rearrange /throw away so my surroundings can resonate better with my inner space.
- I organized my room but still have things with no where to go. What else should I do to help keep things clean.
- What is the best way to clean or tidy up when you have a lot to do?
- What’s the best way to make cleaning more fun?
- What’s the best way to keep your bathroom clean when you have hard water?
- How can i keep clean my space?
- Any good tips on clothing organization?
- With stress and a busy schedule, how do you make yourself actually clean?
- I sometimes find cleaning too mindful and I can get caught up in worried thoughts. Any tips on how to avoid this pattern?
- If I start cleaning, I become obsessive. When do you know when to stop?
- How often do you clean?