I motivate myself to start cleaning by thinking about my future self. Myself in the morning, or three hours from now, will thank the past me for taking good care of myself and my space.
I look at my home and ask myself constantly what can i clean /rearrange /throw away so my surroundings can resonate better with my inner space.
- How should you organize a messy desk?
- How do you keep it clean
- What is anybody’s cleaning schedule?
- What’s the best way to wash your dog?
- How do you have the energy to clean after a long and exhausting day??
- What songs do you listen when you clean your home?
- How do you stay consistent with cleaning your house daily?
- How do you feel after you clean?
- Have you tried to split your space in cleaning areas and clean up on area per day?
- how do you organise you desk or your closet?