Actually keeping clean is not that easy, and honestly I'm not a clean person at all! but I am trying to be with this app, hopefully we can do this together!♡ sorry if I have some writing mistakes , because English is not my first language!♡
I think that all depends on your outlook. Some days it can feel like the most impossible task, with every chore feeling like a mountain. Breaking things into chunks and allowing yourself to work slowly can make the task more manageable. When you learn that mindset, your behavior towards the mess changes.
- What is the best method for removing bacon grease stains out of clothing?
- Do you use natural cleaning products to clean?
- Do you think the idea that our outer world reflects our inner world is true? Meaning – does our outer mess reflect an inner mess that needs cleaning?
- What tasks do you do daily to keep on top of your home’s cleanliness?
- Do you have set chores set days
- How often do you Vaccum?
- How do you decide to throw away things that you keep around for a project, or just dont want to ‘waste’ it, or just might fit into it soon, etc…?
- What’s a good way to organize all the paper that an adult receives like mail, work papers, medical, receipts, and bills?
- How do you routinely address the deep aspects of the house like base boards.
- How do you feel after cleaning?