Actually keeping clean is not that easy, and honestly I'm not a clean person at all! but I am trying to be with this app, hopefully we can do this together!♡ sorry if I have some writing mistakes , because English is not my first language!♡
I think that all depends on your outlook. Some days it can feel like the most impossible task, with every chore feeling like a mountain. Breaking things into chunks and allowing yourself to work slowly can make the task more manageable. When you learn that mindset, your behavior towards the mess changes.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?