I think 10 minutes is a bit short to tidy up especially, in my condition, My room for example is always really messy and I really want to change my bad habits.
Look, if you tidy up every day it will take less than 10 min to tidy but if you made a mess and didn't clean it right away it will take a lot of time so if you used a dish or a plate wash it right away so it won't stack up and be much trouble for you same with cleaning clothes and tidying up your desk and house .
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?