Tbh, normally I’ll either fold them and put them back in the dresser, or I’ll just leave them in a pile next to my bed to wear again the next day. May not be super organized and clean, but I know the difference.
Don’t really get the question, but I just it and look to see if there is any physical debris on the item. If so, I take it to the laundry. If not I throw it at the top of the closet (if wearing the next day) or in a empty basket or basket with clean clothes if it need to go up to be worn at a later date) already in it.
- How do I get my partner to tidy up with me consistently?
- What stuff should I put under my bed?
- How where you feeling when you were cleaning
- What’s a good way to declutter early in the morning so you don’t disturb anyone still sleeping?
- How to organize the documents and papers? And how to get rid of unnecessary ones?
- Who has tricks or advice on how to keep up with laundry?! Mostly the folding. I’ve struggled with this chore my whole life.
- What if I want to buy organizers to make my room look better but I have no money whatsoever?
- Do you clean better in these small time slots or when you do it all at once?
- How often do you have a deep clean/ tidy? And how do you do it? What’s your routine ?
- How do you stay on top of keeping things tidy?