Tbh, normally I’ll either fold them and put them back in the dresser, or I’ll just leave them in a pile next to my bed to wear again the next day. May not be super organized and clean, but I know the difference.
Don’t really get the question, but I just it and look to see if there is any physical debris on the item. If so, I take it to the laundry. If not I throw it at the top of the closet (if wearing the next day) or in a empty basket or basket with clean clothes if it need to go up to be worn at a later date) already in it.
- How do you wash a yoga mat?
- How do you keep the motivation to clean up right after you cook. I just want to eat
- Do you have any tips that help you keep your house organized?
- What part of your living space do you find most important to be clean?
- What do you like to clean
- How do you time your cleanup? I’ve been trying to do just a three minute timed daily pick up around the house. So far it has been working pretty well for me.
- How do you reward yourself after cleaning up?
- What do you like to tidy up most? And how do you feel when you’ve done it?
- How do you get motivated to tidy up daily?
- How do you keep clean when all you do is work?