Tbh, normally I’ll either fold them and put them back in the dresser, or I’ll just leave them in a pile next to my bed to wear again the next day. May not be super organized and clean, but I know the difference.
Don’t really get the question, but I just it and look to see if there is any physical debris on the item. If so, I take it to the laundry. If not I throw it at the top of the closet (if wearing the next day) or in a empty basket or basket with clean clothes if it need to go up to be worn at a later date) already in it.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?