Tell them what you're going through. Why you decided to start this journey and about this app. Tell them about the challenges you are doing everyday. Include them in the challenges that you can
just talked to them and told them what was happening in me and that they should try with me and that it will be ok and if you starts feeling bad then let it go
Ask them to do simple things you started doing before entering your process, then ask them to do more with you. Or simply ask them to join and be straightforward.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?