I try to do it twice a week, but usually once. Sunday is my cleaning day where I vacuum, change sheets, etc. So I can start the week with a clean and fresh room.
- What tasks do you do daily to keep on top of your home’s cleanliness?
- Do you have set chores set days
- How do you decide to throw away things that you keep around for a project, or just dont want to ‘waste’ it, or just might fit into it soon, etc…?
- What’s a good way to organize all the paper that an adult receives like mail, work papers, medical, receipts, and bills?
- How do you routinely address the deep aspects of the house like base boards.
- How do you feel after cleaning?
- What part of the house do you avoid cleaning the most?
- How do you clean with a busy schedule and a long list of things to do.. I get so overwhelmed at times.. too much to do and not enough time to get it all done
- Have you got any techniques for keep the whole house clean and tidy?
- How you feel after cleaning your room ?