The second point to keeping a house clean is to stay on top of it everyday. Put away things right away because as the mess builds up, it can become more overwhelming to tackle. But spend 10 minutes tidying up at the end of the day? That seems way more manageable.
It doesn’t take long to do and once you’ve started you’ll have the impetus to carry on and do a little bit more.
But to be more practical; the space where you spend the most time; your room where you sleep. Sleeping in discord isn’t easy. If the room where you sleep is nice and cozy and clean, it’s like a miracle. Your sleep is so much better!
Second is bathrooms, because this is where mold and mildew can easily grow.
Third is bedroom and last is the living area
There’s so much comfort in a clean kitchen.
1. Your special place, whatever that may be
2. Your work area
3. Your room
4. Living room/ entertainment area
During my cleaning routine I’ll randomly add other stuff like clothes or dishes or whatever but picking up and sweeping are daily.
It’s all about what you find the most important to make you home feel comfortable.
If the bathroom isn't clean, you're not able to feel relaxed.
- What is the best method for removing bacon grease stains out of clothing?
- Do you use natural cleaning products to clean?
- Do you think the idea that our outer world reflects our inner world is true? Meaning – does our outer mess reflect an inner mess that needs cleaning?
- What tasks do you do daily to keep on top of your home’s cleanliness?
- Do you have set chores set days
- How often do you Vaccum?
- How do you decide to throw away things that you keep around for a project, or just dont want to ‘waste’ it, or just might fit into it soon, etc…?
- What’s a good way to organize all the paper that an adult receives like mail, work papers, medical, receipts, and bills?
- How do you routinely address the deep aspects of the house like base boards.
- How do you feel after cleaning?