We quickly adapt to convenience or inconvenience. Question why you have so many things, even if you use them. Can you do without it or simplify a routine? Many items marketed to women play on an insecurity (or create one!). If you’ve questioned an item, try putting it somewhere out of sight and seeing if you actually miss it. Maybe you miss it initially, but do you need it or just want it? You pay rent for the things you keep. Let go of the desire to get your money’s worth.
I get a whole bunch of small stackable containers and stuff! Storage containers are great for hiding these. Look up ‘storage box shelves’
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?