Tha S Y.
Give them compliments for being so good at tidying after them selves. I know from my psychology books, that if I'm consistent in giving compliments, they will actually do more of the good stuff.
I could show them what I do, in order to be a good example for them. Also, I may help them , so they will be inspired to do so. And show how comfortable is to live in clean environment.
- What do you clean daily?
- How regularly do you mop
- Do you wash the dishes right away, or do you do it once a day or never?
- How often do you clean floors?
- Any other moms struggle to stay on top of the constant dishes and laundry? Any tips?
- How do you choose what cleaning/tidying task to do when you have a five or ten minute window unexpectedly?
- How do I become faster at cleaning? Since I’m so slow. It takes so much time.
- How often should you wash your sheets?
- What time of day is best to clean the dishes?
- I am looking for good tips on organizing as this is hard for me.