When hitting rock bottom my motivation is simple- the things I love. The things I love come in many different shapes and sizes. This could mean my family, friends, or even something as small as my crystals.
Ib Rico Z.
This scenario is not unfamiliar to many of us and I’ve gotten a hand up on this very important problem I’ve faced by doing things that are the most apparent to do as when upon waking and starting to move around in my room, the thing nearest to me is my bed so I set about to making it up…and voila! It’s done, and I’m pleased with how the room looks as well as having gotten that extra umph that I needed to get moving.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?