I usually clean the same area- my room! Although the rest of the house isn’t perfect, looking at a messy room while trying to fall asleep gives me such anxiety! Also, it’s the last thing I do each night and it makes me feel incredibly productive.
Same tasks. Collect garbage inside my flat, load a dishwasher machine, release floor to prevent robot cleaner strucking, load laundry machine
Making your bed should be a must everyday. It will help set the stage for your daily success as well as give you a clean space to come back to. Laundry is an easy one if you have a small project to do in the mean time. Also cleaning your shoes out of entryways can help make the flow of things feel better. I try and clean a different parts of my home everyday.
I look at different areas everyday. Doing so allows me to do different things so I don’t get stuck doing the same thing everyday
- How do I begin the process of moving clutter into an organized space?
- How much effort or time we should spend for cleaning?when my dusty please don’t bother me much.
- How do you find the discipline to keep everything clean all the time?
- Do you do certain items in order when tidying?
- Do you minimize the the amount of cleaning you’ve actually done to feel like you can tick off the Clean and Tidy habit while doing as little as possible?
- Is it a good idea to do a little tidy almost every time you enter or exit the room?
- How do you find motivation if you live in a dark basement?
- how often do the guys tidy up the data on the hard drives in the computer, laptop?
- How do I get my partner to tidy up with me consistently?
- What stuff should I put under my bed?